At Safe Harbour Recovery, we have made the admissions process simple because many of our staff have years in recovery. We understand the guilt, shame and fear that can hold us back from getting the help that we need to turn our lives around.
Prior to admission, it is understood that our clients must be:
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Men and women suffering from drug addiction, alcohol addiction or other substance abuse
- Medically cleared before admission into our program.
- Note: Any prior psychological treatment, issues, concerns should be discussed prior to admission to determine if dual diagnosis should be part of the treatment plan.
- Prior treatment records could be beneficial in developing our treatment plan and should be provided when appropriate.
Not Recommended for Treatment at Our Facility:
- Individuals who are not fluent in the English language
- Those whose physical limitations would limit their ability to participate fully in our programs.
- Individuals in need of acute hospitalization for severe psychiatric disorders
- Individuals with severe sexual disorders
- Those whose aggressive behavior would be disruptive in a community living environment