Safe Harbour Recovery is dedicated to those whom we treat for addiction.
Men and women from all walks of life come to Safe Harbour Recovery for addiction treatment. They come to learn how to get sober and to stay sober. They come to improve their lives. From the business executive who knows he or she needs to change their lifestyle, to the son or daughter who finds themselves in too deep, to the veteran or celebrity who needs a safe and nurturing place to reclaim his or her life they come to Safe Harbour Recovery. From the moment they enter our Program, our seasoned, knowledgeable and caring staff will work tirelessly and patiently to help clients surrender to the recovery process and commit to getting well and staying well.
Prior to admission, it is understood that our clients must be:
- At least 18 years of age or older
- Men and women suffering from drug, alcohol, or other substance abuse addiction
- Note: Any prior psychological treatment, issues, concerns should be discussed prior to admission to determine if dual diagnosis should be part of the treatment plan.
Not Recommended for Treatment at Our Facility:
- Individuals who are not fluent in the English language
- Those whose physical limitations would limit their ability to participate fully in our programs.
- Individuals in need of acute hospitalization for severe psychiatric disorders
- Individuals with severe sexual disorders
- Those whose aggressive behavior would be disruptive in a community living environment